This article is all about choosing the appropriate e liquid nicotine strength in the most appropriate way possible. In this way, you can tell yourself that “Hey, this e liquid nicotine strength is just right for me! Cool!”
This is actually akin to choosing between cigarette types – your goal is to simply find the type of cigarette that will be suitable to your taste.For example, you will choose between light, ultra-light, mild and unfiltered cigarettes on the market.
Why is this important? Is it not that all e liquids are the same? Actually, the answer is no. The reason why choosing an e liquid that will suit you is important is this: It will ease your transition from smoking cigarettes (traditional smoking) to nicotine vaporizers or electronic cigarettes. The key here is to choose the e liquid nicotine level that is neither too high (that it may be very intense) nor too low (that it may not satisfy you).
According to experts, it would be best if new users of e liquids start with nicotine level at 16 mg. This is a good starting point for past traditional cigarette smokers who would like to switch to e cigarettes and nicotine vaporizers. Nevertheless, you may still choose the level of nicotine intensity after trying out 16 mg of nicotine for some time.
When trying out different intensities of nicotine, avoid jumping too far down or too far up. For instance, if you are presently on 16 mg of nicotine, it would be better if you start on 24 mg (for more intensity than normal) and 11 mg (for less intensity) than jumping immediately to 36 mg (for more intensity) and 8 mg (for less intensity).
Take note of the following levels of nicotine intensity in e liquids:
1. 0 mg of nicotine – Very Smooth without any ‘throat hit’ (No nicotine e liquid);
2. 8 mg of nicotine – Mellow with light ‘throat hit’ (Light liquid);
3. 11 mg of nicotine – Rich with medium ‘throat hit (Medium liquid);
4. 16 mg of nicotine – Luxurious with bold ‘throat hit’: Normal intensity (Full Flavor liquid);
5. 24 mg of nicotine – Powerful with intense ‘throat hit’ (Extra Intense or Extra Strong liquid);
6. 36 mg of nicotine – Very powerful and intense ‘throat hit’.
The key here is to look for the e liquids nicotine intensity that is ‘just right’ for you. As stated earlier, the purpose of ensuring that the nicotine intensity is right for you is to make the transition to e cigarettes much easier and much more manageable. This way, your chances of succeeding will be high. This advice has been frequently stated by health experts and professionals. There are three (3) basic reasons for this:
1. The ‘throat hit’ may become too intense for you if you set your nicotine in your e liquid too high
The reason for this is that you will overload yourself with more nicotine than your body is accustomed to. As such, you may feel some headache and light headedness. Thus, you will resent using e cigarettes altogether.
2. You will try to compensate if you set your nicotine in your e liquid too low
The reason for this is that your body has become accustomed to a certain intensity of nicotine. Hence, as you crave for more nicotine, you will just wind up vaping or smoking more to compensate for the loss of nicotine.
3. You will experience less hassle and more satisfaction if you set your nicotine in your e liquids ‘just right’
By keeping those reasons in mind, you wouldn’t fail in your quest to break free from nicotine addiction.